header picture
A Snapshot
Nov 13, 2009

Blessed! Fortunate! Gr8phul! Love!

The past 7 days haven't been perfect but they have been Gr*8! A new baby means more work, less sleep but MORE LOVE! More love in my marriage, more love for my firstborn, more love for our new addition and more love for my Mom, who has been with us for the past 2 weeks helping in any and every way possible. I am soooo gr8phul!

Photobucket

He very rarely cries, and we know that there is a reason when he does,

Photobucket

Look at the poor little baby foot and how many times it has been poked and tested.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what my heart looks like! These boys are the greatest gifts in my life!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Mom has shown me a whole new side of herself. She has been watching Seasame Street,
and playing robots with Kai, she has cleaned everything in our house and loved on Baby Bryden
whenever she can. She has blessed us in a way that will not be forgotten-EVER!

Photobucket

 



This site is Better in Pink!