header picture
J* Workshop
Aug 4, 2009

Today I am at Miss Jasmine Star's Workshop and I am enjoying all of her fabulousness. It is fun to meet other photographers and have the opportunity to ask questions. Plus it is nice to not have to worry about potty training and making dinner :) This is my first workshop and I would really recommend going to one if you are considering it.

Photobucket

I am looking forward to when she has a shopping workshop because she always looks Fabulous :) Plus I love a girl who can ROCK the boots! Just for the record- I don't think she will be doing a shopping workshop anyime soon :(

Photobucket

The models were past clients of Jasmine's and they looked beautiful no matter what they were doing. Vern and Melinda were fierce :) They have been married 2 years and she can still rock that dress!

Photobucket

Vivian Tran did the make-up and she brought her A game!!! She did a stunning job. I wish I could do my make-up like that... maybe I should have her do my make-up before giving birth..hee hee

Photobucket

The flowers were done by Carissa with JL Designs and she clearly is a talented person.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also want to add that I was so touched to meet Jasmine's Mom, Milly. If you have ever read Jasmine's blog and how she got started, he Mom played an integral part of the story. Her Mom was battling brain cancer and wasn't suppose to make it, so Jasmine walked away from a full scholarship from UCLA Law School. Now that I have meet her Mom, I can see how she came to make that decision. Milly, has 5 children and that KNOCKS MY SOCKS OFF!! I am so inspired by Mom's. I have so much to learn and I am so touched when I meet a exceptional parent. Meeting her was worth the price of admission for me.

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!