header picture
Disneyland Tips and Tricks
May 8, 2009

My Mom and I just spent the past 2 days at Disneyland and we really did have a magical time! It was bliss, that place of complete enjoyment. So cool!!!! I have one story to relay that might help you like it helped us. :) I heard someone talk (and I can't remember for the life of me where.) about what I am going to share and it is a great tip.

After waiting for Kai to wake up from his nap, LA 5:00 traffic, parking and ticket lines we finally entered the Magic Kingdom. It was 6:00. We were planning on only staying till' 7:30, so I was kinda bummed that we would have such a short visit. We decided to see how long the Nemo lines were...and found out that the wait would be 30 to 45 minutes. Bummer! The parade starts at 7 and we didn't want to miss it. Here's where the tip comes in, someone said to go to one of the people who work at the ride and ask them (as nicely as possible) "if they can make dreams come true?"

As soon as it came out of my mouth, the guy (Patrick) smiled and said he could!!!! Woo Hoo He then lead us to a special entrance and we got on the ride immediately!!! It was AWESOME! My Mom thought I had given him a tip or something. Later when she was telling Trav the story she said, "I didn't know what Kat had offered the guy." Hahahaha That doesn't sound good, but it made me crack up. So try it, it can't hurt to try :)

After Nemo we headed over to the parade and we had a BLAST!! Kai was so fun. He was ready to party and shake his tail feathers. He was leaping to dance with The Chipmunks, Donald, and so many others that I lost track. He was so much FUN!

Here's a video of him getting his groove on. I have such a Fun son, he is more fun to hang out with than most adults :) And we bought an a Annual Pass and I am so excited to bring him back there. It was AWESOME~~~
 



This site is Better in Pink!