header picture
Dr. Lorri
Mar 24, 2009

I had the pleasure to meet and photograph Dr. Lorri. She was such a treat! What a beautiful woman, inside and out. She has written a book called, "The Authentic Life" and from what I witnessed she is living authentically and loving every minute of it. She was a joy to work with and her jack russell stole my heart. Oscar is the cutest dog and watching them interact made my job easy. I will be buying a copy of her book when it comes out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is so nice to be around someone who is so calm and peaceful. She was quick with a smile and a laugh but clearly not trying to be someone that she is not. This woman has a LOT going on but she was able to be present in our moments together, in a way that is rare. I learned a lot just by spending time with her. Dr. Lorri is some one special!
 



This site is Better in Pink!