header picture
A Fun Saturday
Mar 22, 2009

I was never into trains. I didn't know anything about them and honestly I didn't care too. But love has changed that. When the Doctor's handed me a beautiful baby boy, everything changed. In a split second, and I honestly had no idea.

Now I spend my days driving around looking for construction sites, so that my little Bob-the-Builder can watch the front end loaders and concrete mixers. And if there is an excavator that is a major bonus. Well, yesterday morning Kai and I went on a little field trip to the Lomita Railroad Museum. It does something to me to watch his eyes light up and a huge smile bust out. He was pretty excited about the trains, and that made me excited about the trains. :)

I just wanted to share a few pictures of my little conductor.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!