header picture
Just another manic Monday and Tuesday
Mar 9, 2009

So, I think the time change is affecting us more than I would like to admit. Kai is not sleeping very well, which means that Trav and I are not sleeping very well, which means I get grumpy. It's the truth I will admit it. Some days I need a helmet and knee pads for motherhood. Wear do I buy those?

Photobucket

Life has been busy...as always. Life really does seem to keep a lighting bolt pace and I spend a lot of time trying to keep up.
I just want to squeeze every drop of cuteness out of these days because I know Kai will grow up one of these days. So this past weekend, on a whim, we packed up and headed down to San Diego for the night.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



It was just what the Doctor ordered. Seeing Aaron, Amy & Riley is always a treat.

 



This site is Better in Pink!