header picture
Lucas & Cristin Engagement
Jan 21, 2009

Last Saturday was a beautiful day, the wind was warm, the sun was out and 2 people in love were galavanting around Malaga Cove in Palos Verdes.  It has been brough to my attention (by my husband) that I am a bad writer so I am going to let the pictures say it themselves. Meet Cristin and Lucas...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like anyone could shut me up :) I am a bad typist but it comes from the heart. And honestly that is what matters to me. And It comes from the heart for Lucas and Cristin. They will be getting married in August and they are going to be a stunning bride and groom. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Cristin and Lucas thanks for letting me be a "Michael Scott" and spend the with you. You guys
are cute like Pam and Jim :)
 



This site is Better in Pink!