header picture
Happy New You
Dec 31, 2008

"Happy New You" is what Kai thought we were saying, so he likes to say it at the top of his lungs to random strangers. :) So tonight marks the passing of another year. I personally am sad to see 2008 on the way out. It was a FANTASTIC year for us. We had a blast and traveled a ton and all the while Kai cracked us up. As the year progressed we fell more in love with our family. So I can only hope that we will keep that heart in 2009 and learn more about how to prioritize our short time on this earth. 


My only resolution this year is trying to be where God is and seeking after him. God's love really is unending and the most amazing gift ever. No matter how bad I screw up or how off course I get, HE is constantly loving me. And not just loving me but showering me with goodness and blessings. In my weakness HE is STRONG. So I am gr8phul to HIM for allowing me to still be me and the fact that he redeems with strength. 

God is SO GOOD.  No matter what 2009 holds, I am gr8phul that he is the one holding it.
 



This site is Better in Pink!