header picture
Baby Charlotte is now Lady Charlotte
Feb 8, 2009

Photobucket

A year's gone by,
How time has flown,
We can't believe
How Charlotte's grown
She's such a joy
And so much fun,
Oh my! Sweet Charlotte
Turned One!

Yesterday's session was FUN! I did work myself into a sweet chasing Charlotte around and trying to cover all the technical stuff. Her cuteness was distracting, but it was SO FUN! Charlotte was in a great mood and ready to explore and it is always a treat to see her parents and catch up. We all met a year ago when Charlotte was tiny and sat still :) and their family have definitely grown to be friends. They are a reminder to me of what a blessing it is to have my own business and be a photographer.

They are the type of clients that photographer's dream about. They are up for anything and Charlotte's Mom (Yvette) picks out the cutest clothes ever. If I ever have a little baby girl, I know who I am calling for hand me downs.

We went to the Lucky Strike Bowling Lanes. Yes, not the typical place for a 1 year old's pictures, SO FUN! Charlotte explored every inch of that place, even the top of the tables and the top pool table :)

Here is a picture of her from before she was mobile. :) It was one of my favorite kids images of 2008. I mean, look at her in that hat. TOO CUTE!

And here she is Now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the message around the collar of her t-shirt says, "Only Mommy can judge me" How fun is that? I love it, I want one in my size :)

And these are just a few of my early favorites, there are still a bunch more with other cute outfits. I might have to make this a 2 part post. That is how cute she was :) Kids are the BEST!



 



This site is Better in Pink!