header picture
A Re-Fresher...
Nov 12, 2009

I have been poked, prodded, cut open, and down right violated by the medical community lately and I am trying to take it all in stride. I did have a baby and that goes with the territory. But with Bryden having jaundice and him having to go through it all, well, let's just say it has brought my Mama Bear out in me---BIG TIME!

He has had his heel stuck more times than a pin cushion, and had to go through light therapy (which I think Criss Angel must have endured as a child, it would explain a lot) The difference between Bryden and me. He doesn't really fuss and well, I kinda have a hissy fit. I get so upset when they prick his heel that it is hard for me not retaliate. So Bryden and I were having a talk about it yesterday and he decided that I needed a visual reminder of how to behave and so he modeled for me.

Photobucket

In just 6 short days Bryden has already started teaching plenty. And he said I am getting an A+ in Love :)
 



This site is Better in Pink!