header picture
Wedding: Mike & Lisa, CA
Oct 6, 2009

I just saw that I haven't put together a blog post since August. Wow! I am pretty behind. September was FULL month for my family. And I am definitely slowing down now that I am nearing the end of pregnancy. Ok-All my excuses behind me and I still feel delinquent.

So the update on the Willcox family is that we are up for a move with the Air Force and we still don't know where we are going. So for now, I am done being a photographer in California. I am kinda sad about that but I finished out my time photographing in Cali with one of the BEST couples of all times. The last post I did was of Mike & Lisa's Engagement pictures and they are going to be my last wedding post til.... ________? But I was major-ly blessed to get to work with them. They are such an incredible couple! During the ceremony I wanted to put the camera down and just enjoy two amazing people joining their lives together. They are so completely in love and their group of friends and family is comprised of incredible people. They are a perfect match and I know that the life ahead of them is going to be filled with love and FUN!

Lisa was already beautiful when I showed up. I didn't think it was possible for her to look any better.

Photobucket
Her dress was AMAZING! Lisa has such a stunning sense of style. She exudes class while still
staying true to her style. She was glowing all day!

Photobucket

Aren't these shoes the BEST!!! To say that I loved them is an understatement!

Photobucket

Her Mom is a SUPER cutie and it is obvious that she loves Lisa beyond words.

Photobucket

Lisa's bridesmaids were a BLAST and they were up for anything. Plus they were stunning :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I worked with Aaron Thompson and he did a gr8 job. He got this shot of the boys while I was with the girls.

Photobucket

Aaron also got this picture of Lisa glowing while walking down the aisle.

Photobucket

Their smiles are infectious :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the ceremony we headed down to the beach to do pictures and these two were so sweet together. I could tell that they got married for all the right reasons. They are such an inspiration!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Their family portrait. There hearts are as beautiful as the rest of them. They are a special family. Maybe you can tell by now that I kinda like them :)

Photobucket



Photobucket

Aaron took this picture of us... and it makes me smile when I look at it. I am SO gr8phul that God brought these people into my life. They are so special and they were a gr8 way to go out of wedding photography in California.

So consider yourself warned, after this post, this blog is going to be more about everyday my life. So that will mean the chronicles of the last few weeks of pregnancy and the blessings and challenges of being a mother of 2. That might means talking about contractions and the ridiculous stories that seem to accompany them, swollen ankles and what ever delivery might bring... no topic is off limits :)



 



This site is Better in Pink!