header picture
Engagement: Mike & Lisa
Aug 26, 2009

From the moment that I met this couple my smile got turned on. Lisa is so vibrant and her smile radiates all around her. And Mike's strength and fun vibe compliments Lisa perfectly. She and Mike have something very special between them. They have been together for 5 years and there is a bond between them, that is really inspirational.

They also have a VERY SPECIAL little boy named Donovan. He is 5 months old and he was incredible that day. He didn't fuss a minute and even when he was starting to get tired he managed to stay chill. He gave me hope that my little boy to come might be as chill.

They way that they ebbed and flowed and laughed and enjoyed, made the whole experience a joy for me. I am looking forward to the up and coming wedding that is just around the corner. It is going to be a gr8 day with amazing people :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!