header picture
An Ideal Guest: Andrew
Aug 11, 2009

My nephew left today and traveled all the way back to North Carolina. It is a sad day at our house, but we have a lot of gr8 memories. Andrew is SUCH a great guy at 16, I can only imagine what his future holds. I am proud of his accomplishments and thrilled to see what he is willing to try. But what I am most excited about is his heart. He is a good guy with a gr8 heart. He is patient and kind and he was a gr8 role model for Kai and for me.

Photobucket

We went to Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach and enjoyed it. We made friends with a Shark, touched bat rays and feed the parrots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Andrew's future is bright... and I couldn't be more excited to see where he goes!

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!