header picture
He's 3
Oct 29, 2009

It is official. Kai is 3 and I am too. I am a 3 year old Mom, I have 3 years of experience on my Mommy resume. That little baby that Travis & I brought home from the hospital--that flipped our lives upside down has now been an official member (central focus) of our family for three years. I am just not sure where those 3 years went. Oh yeah, they went to diaper changes, feeding times, laundry, driving to and fro and a long list of other things... And not much of went to sleeping or sitting still :) The common denominator of all 1,095 days is an unimaginable amount of joy from living and laughing and tickling and kissing and facebooking all his funniness.

I am adding a few pictures from the past few years, partially because I am disbelief that he has grown and changed sooo much. And also because I am having contractions that make me want to crawl into a hole and die, so it helps to be reminded of why I am going through all this for baby #2. But Kai really has made it ALL worth it. I love that little cowboy more that I ever thought possible!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
 



This site is Better in Pink!