header picture
An interactive Day
Oct 5, 2008

Wagon rides, visiting friends, playing in the backyard, exploring Mime's house and all her fun toys, and then to top it all off, we went to a nearby lake and had an AMAZING experience. It was better than Disneyland. He got to feed the ducks that literally were flocking to him, see so many sizes of turtles, see a blue heron, and then the craziest of them all a bearded dragon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saw someone walking by and I noticed that she had a "lizard" in her stroller, at first I thought it was a fake toy because it didn't move and then I saw it blink. I was pretty taken back. She noticed my reaction and said, "Oh you saw Spike!" Well, Spike is there family pet and he was SO COOL! He sat perfectly still, he doesn't bite, he has a 3rd eye on the back of his head and he is totally use to children.

Photobucket

** I have to say that it was hard to take pictures while Kai touched and held Spike. He looked pretty scary and I was a little tripped out. What a strange internal conflict, I wanted him to experience it but I was pretty terrified. Motherhood really is a rollercoaster ride :)

** I have to go because Kai is in his crib counting to 10 and then clapping for himself and saying Hi Mommy. I think someone is trying to get my attention. Haha
 



This site is Better in Pink!