header picture
A whole new RESPECT
Sep 24, 2008

Kai and I are down in San Diego babysitting for our cousins Aaron and Amy, their 17 month old Riley. I have a whole new RESPECT for Moms of more than one kid. Whooo I am beat. These 2 little WILD monkeys are precious but exhausting. To all the women out there who have more than one. My hats is off to you!

Right now everything smells like poop, I am hungry, I have kid songs running through my head, and the house needs to be picked up. I am starting to realize my age, because this experience is making me feel old. But it is definitely double the joy and laughs. Watching them play together is hysterical.

I will post a picture next week when I get home and just have one little crazy man running around. Well, I will try because I will also be packing for Kai and my next adventure in North Carolina. Life is full these days!
 



This site is Better in Pink!