header picture
Jott it down
Sep 16, 2008

I just heard about the *COOLEST* service, it is called Jott, you call (866) JOTT-123 / (866) 568-8123 and you are able to say what it is you want to type, for those who aren't good typist, it's a perfect service. I have been non-stop "jotting" since I heard about it. I have set up my cell phone and home number so I can "jott" all the time. You can even "jott" something and it will be sent as a text message. So now there is NO reason for someone to be texting while driving.

Driving while distracted can be deadly, and it’s suspected, but not known for sure yet, that the engineer of a Los Angeles Metrolink commuter train may have been text messaging when the train ran a stop signal, crashing into an oncoming freight engine. There is never a good excuse for texting while driving, NEVER!

Ok--I will get off my soapbox. Other fun uses for "jotting" is To-Do Lists, Grocery Lists, drafting a quick e-mail, or even "jotting" what you eat, so you can keep a food journal. It is pretty effective when you are about to eat a piece of Chocolate cake, if you have to place a phone call and tell on yourself. You then get an e-mail in your inbox with the context of what you Jotted or ate!

I am pretty excited about this! Can you tell?
 



This site is Better in Pink!