header picture
The Tree of Good and Evil?
Sep 9, 2008

First off- I am more of a computer dork than I ever thought I would be. I just scheduled my life around a Steve Jobs/Apple event. Ok--I will be truthful. I didn't just schedule around it, I obsessed about it! And now I am left sad! There is no new news for the MacBook Pro. :( If you want an new iPod Nano then I guess your in luck, I will try to just be happy for those people while I continue to work on my patience.

I have been waiting to jump to Apple for a while now. I didn't want to make the switch and then have a new product revealed days after--that would stink. I have been a PC girl forever and now I am going to have to keep on waiting ~ and working on my old and boring PC. Bummer

Eve got tempted by an Apple--hmmmm I wonder if I am falling into the same trap?
 



This site is Better in Pink!