header picture
The Marshall Crew
Jul 23, 2008

I had the pleasure of meeting the Marshall family a few weeks back. I have been meaning to post a few of the pictures, but I have been having technical difficulties...again. So I went yesterday and looked into jumping out of the PC world and into a Mac. Hmmmm I have been considering the switch for a while, but I am pretty nervous about it. Everyone that I know that has made the transition says that they haven't looked back. So that is encouraging.

Also, I might have to disappear for a few days. I am having other technical difficulties...in my mouth. I have to have a root canal, but not just any root canal. I have to have a 2nd root canal on the same tooth. Yup, not once, but twice. Lucky me :( So tomorrow morning I will have the pleasure of paying out of pocket for ANOTHER root canal. YUCK! Any prayers are gr8*ly appreciated.

Ok--back to the Marshalls. The were a fun family and the type of people I could hang out with. They were a fun bunch and a beautiful family. We started with the whole crew and the finished up with Chris, Kristi and Alyssa and the newest member of the family. That will not arrived for a couple more months... Kristi makes being pregnant look good. She almost made me think about going for another one, but after I got home and had to clean and care for Kai...I realized maybe were not ready, yet. Anyway, their little girl Alyssa might have a future in modeling :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thank you to the Marshall family. I really enjoyed meeting you and I hope to see you guys again in the future :)
 



This site is Better in Pink!