header picture
I guess I am a rechargeable battery...
May 27, 2008

It was much needed, more than I realized. I needed to recharge my batteries. I guess it is good to know that at least I am rechargeable, because a few days ago I would have told you that I just need to get new batteries all together. But a few days without all the busy-iness, to put the fast paced I-N-G living down for a little bit. No running, no stressing, no go go going! Instead the I-N-G's were relaxing, sleeping, just being (together), and lov-ING it! I didn't know how tired I was...until I woke up from a LONG nap. When I asked Trav how long I had been asleep, he said "A Few Hours!" Wow! It has been a while since I did that. So it was a restFULL weekend and I really did enjoy it.

Being that it was Memorial Day weekend, I had the privildege to spend time with a few of my favorite people that serve time in the Air Force. We got to spend time with our good friends the Walters. It was really nice to have sometime to let the boys run crazy and enjoy the sunshine. They just recently added Christian to the family, so I am impressed with how much they have been doing. They make kid #2 look do-able. Hmmmmmm I am just saying that it looks possible, I am not saying any more than that :)

Look who I got to see ALL weekend! It was GREAT to get to spend that much time with my sweet husband. He did so much and was such a HUGE helper but I have to say one of the sweetest moments was when Trav went to get him out of his crib in the morning and Kai said, "Hi Daddy, Daddy Home!! Yeah!!" It made me smile and cry at the same time... Kai LOVES his Daddy! and I don't blame him!


Photobucket

Here are a few shots of Kai playing around the house :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Here are the adults playing on the slackline at the Park:

Photobucket

It is kinda like a tight rope and it is pretty hard.

Photobucket

We hung out while the boys played.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Max is just 24 (or so) hours older than Kai. We were all in the hospital together when the boys were born. And watching the boys grow and play together has been pretty incredible. Now it is just fun to watch them to see what they might get into.

Photobucket



Then a few pictures of the Walter Crew

Photobucket

Photobucket

and a final parting shot of Max! He is SO Fun!

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!