header picture
A Man in Uniform
May 22, 2008

He's just so cute in his fancy uniform, that I want to share a few pictures. But, before I share them I have to say that I LOVE my husband! He has been working so hard and I am really proud of him. He has been working non-stop around the clock and he has had a good attitude about it. I just think that he is brilliant and he looks pretty hot in his uniform. I am very fortunate and gr8phul that he is my husband and such a GREAT Dad. Travis has a heart of gold, and I learn more from him every day.

Oh, I guess I should explain why I keep talking about him in his uniform. We had a "Dining Out" for his GPS division from work. It was held on the Queen Mary Ship down in Long Beach and was a formal event. It was a nice dinner and dancing with all the people he serves with. I met some interesting people and I walked away feeling very patriotic and wanting to support our troops. It is amazing the sacrifices that they make. I applaud them!

This picture was taken by Trav's Boss Colonel David Hoff and he knows his way around a camera. He clearly was a man of many talents.

Photobucket

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!