header picture
It's time for a New Beginning!
Apr 22, 2008

I am overflowing with excitement about getting this blog up and running. It is only possible because of the incredibly TALENTED Maddie of Better in Pink. She was able to take my words and ideas and make them into a visible reality. She intuitively reached inside my heart and was able to produce something that really speaks to me. She was such a joy to work with that I am going to have to come up with more fun projects to work on with her in the future :)

With the inauguration (I can't believe I spelled that right! What a good day!) I wanted to share more images from the magnificient and unique wedding of Tom and Erica. They were soooo laid back that it personally challenged me to try to chill out and live and enjoy each and every moment.

Tom and Erica Thank you so much for allowing me to spend such a personal day with you. I won't soon forget it :) Here is Erica walking along a fence in her wedding dress, I told you they were laid back ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!