header picture
Walking in Zion
Apr 10, 2008

Exploring Zion National Park with Tom and Erica just a few short moments after they were married was magical. Watching them, watch each other was so entertaining that I almost forgot to take pictures. But-I am sure that I did take pictures because now I am combing through tons and tons of images. It will be a few weeks before I can find my way through them, but there are a few that I found tonight that I want to share. These two are so sweet and gentle with each other while still being so incredibly passionate.

This was one of those moments where I could tell that they were living there dreams. I wish them ALL the possible happiness that this life can hold for them and through it all I am gr8phul that they will be holding onto each other.

Photobucket

I love how they are constantly smiling while kissing, they can't contain their joy. Rock On!

Photobucket

Photobucket


I hope that they are having the BEST honeymoon. Tom surprised Erica with their honeymoon trip, I think she just found out today where they were going-- when they boarded the plane! :) How Fun!!
 



This site is Better in Pink!