header picture
Tahoe and Back
Mar 23, 2008

We pulled up in front of our place last night around 11pm and that marked 10 hours of being in the car for the day. It was a LONG trip but a GOOD one! I am pretty surprised to say that Kai did GREAT in the car! He was totally fine with hanging in the car... over the total trip (4 days) he was in the car for around 1200 miles! He was a fun little travel buddy.

It was a good week in Tahoe with good friends. I have to admit that when we were packing the car for this trip I felt like I was taking off for an Everst summit. It looked like a daunting goal- drive all the way there with our little dude, try to keep Kai safe from needing stiches or trying to hurt himself in a non-kid proofed environment and then to top it all off I had a longboarding fall the day before we were set to go and jacked up my back. So the fact that I am sitting here at my home in LA and have nothing but good memories of the entire trip is a HUGE GIFT! It is true :) All things are possible in Christ--I was praying a lot through this trip :)

Here are 2 of the Famous Halls! Noah and Sean. Sean was doing high air training, he really wants him to be comfortable with Big Air.

Photobucket

Here is the fun and lovely Rena Hall (a.k.a Noah's Mom) I love that her hat says life is good. It embodies her motto.

Photobucket
Here is Noah and one of his ladies, Katie. This little boy knows how to get the attention of the ladies!

Photobucket

Kai and Noah hit it off and had a blast playing with each other. It was really fun to watch them interact.

Photobucket

Here is Sean and Noah doing there "CroosFit" together. Noah is clearly a natural athlete.

Photobucket

Noah making eyes at the camera :)

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!