header picture
Ski Bug
Feb 25, 2008

On Saturday we decided to take Kai on his first backcountry ski. We drove to Mt Baldy to do a little exploring. It was so refreshing to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city and away from civilization (for the most part). We still parked in a parking lot, so we didn't get that far away.

Photobucket

Kai did really well on the drive there and the drive back. He was pretty entertaining :)

Photobucket

We have definitely gotten our money's worth out of this backpack. Sadly, we think that Kai is starting to out grow it. So, if you have any suggestions for a new one, we would love to hear them.

Photobucket

This was my view on the hike. First, because I like this view (the ladies know what I am talking about!) and secondly, because I was dragging my butt. It was a much needed workout.

Photobucket

Travis grabbed the camera and snagged a shot of Kai and I. I always ask Trav to kiss my nose and now Kai is in on the action too.

Photobucket

Then, when my back was turned for a second, Kai discovered the joy of splashing in mud puddles and I got to discover the challenge of trying to clean his clothes. ;)

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!