header picture
All caught Up
Jan 21, 2008

I never thought that I would be able to say this, and I know that in a week I will be back in the weeds with a To-Do List that is a mile long but right now, I am ALL CAUGHT UP!! Woo Hoo
The new website is live, and a few other things that have been in the works for a while are just about done. Man, I kept thinking that if I could just get caught up--then I would.... But, now that I am caught up I am almost BORED. Thank goodness that I have a 14 month old to chase after, a house to clean, a trip coming up to Kauai that we have to pack for, a few bills to pay, friends to call and dinner to make. All of those things will keep me busy for a little while and then I have some fun projects coming up. :)

2008 Is really starting off well. It has already been an exciting and fullfilling year, I can only image what is around the corner. And i have to say--that I am looking forward to it ;)

This is a picture from Baja, that I wanted to share.
Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!