header picture
IT'S L-I-V-E!!!
Jan 18, 2008

It is late, but I can't sleep. I am to E-X-C-I-T-E-D!!! As of tonight my new site is LIVE!! I can't think of a picture that would represent what I am feeling, so I will post a screen shot of my new site! It will be changing over the next few days and weeks, but I was so excited to get it LIVE that I couldn't wait!

This is the entry splash page


In the next few days I will be launching a new logo too. 2008 is already turning out to be such a fun year of my dreams coming to life. I never thought, that I would be fortunate enough to be living my DREAMS. But I am, and I am beyond Gr8phul to God!

This is a screenshot from the wedding website--there are 2 seperate sites!
One for weddings and one for All the other fun times of life! Maternity,
Children, Family Portraits, Individual Portraits and some landscape
shots, just to spice things up a bit. I will be adding a gallery for events
and community service projects that I want to get involved in this year.

Here is the link: www.KatWillcox.com


Please let me know what you think and I would
love it if you have any suggestions!
 



This site is Better in Pink!