header picture
Kauai
Feb 9, 2008

As soon as the sun came out, I have been to busy playing to post anything. We have been playing in the sun, swimming in the ocean and just soaking up all the goodness from Ksusi. Well, tomorrow is the BIG day that Tyler and Sarah get married, so I thought that I would do one last post from Kauai. Because tomorrow night I doubt I will have any energy left to put anything up.
This is Zach and Liv cuddling oceanside, they are such an AWESOME couple. They are so much fun to be around and so fun apart and even better together!
Photobucket
Stacy and Liv have been so much fun to be around. They have had me laughing non-stop!
Photobucket
Of course I have to share a picture of Kai oceanside! He actually went all the way in today.
Photobucket

Trav and Kai checking out the waves and playing at the beach.

Photobucket

Have I mentioned how beautiful Kauai is?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just taking it all step by step, day by day! It is sooo nice to relax and hang out with friends in such an amazing place!
 



This site is Better in Pink!