header picture
Out of the Lunch Box, and into the sand box
Feb 22, 2008

All right it is time to Fess up. I have been shy about the whole blog endeavor and so I have had a Photography blog and a Family blog. Two separate worlds, I didn't want people outside my friend and family circle to see how silly I can be. But life is short and it is time that I just be me, no apologies. But just so you know. I am sappy, a dork, not exactly put together (at all times :), I am incredibly in love with my Boys...my husband and my son!, I have insecurities and most importantly I make lots of mistakes. Oh yeah, and I miss spell everything! :)

I met someone yesterday who inspired me to step out of my box, to follow my dream with all the passion inside me AND to Just Be Me. Well, actually I met 9 people yesterday that encouraged me out of my little nest (where I have been hiding). I had the great privilege to go to lunch with (the lovely and talented) Jasmine Star and 8 other LA photographers. It was a blast and I learned a lot but mostly I learned that I've got to put it all on the line to chase my dream, which is the only way to be %100 honest in my quest.

Here is a picture courtesy of Miss Jasmine Star

Photobucket

Top Row: Serena Grace Photography, Araxi Photography, Kymberli of Webbed Foot Photography, Ann Pasquini Photography, Danielle Reedy, Molly Yarchin of Luminaire Images

Bottom Row: Micah Gilmore Photography, Kat Willcox Photography, Jasmine Star Photography, Sarah K. Chen Photography, and Jasmine Chow

It was a great group of people and it was fun to meet everyone. I just wish that I could have stayed later to chat more but I had to get home for my babysitter. Hopefully, there will be another opportunity for us to get together and keep sharing the love.
 



This site is Better in Pink!