header picture
I have to do it
Mar 8, 2008

I wrote this post a few days ago but we have been having such problems with our internet that it has taken a full week to get the pictures uploaded. Grrrr It was pretty frustrated but after a stop at Circuit City and a wireless router later I am back up and running. Ok--back to something more fun to talk about--Kai :)

Some days I think that if I don't talk about how amazed I am by my kid, that my head is going to pop off. He is SO Fun! I have to purge myself of it ever so often (ok, so that is pretty often :) So this is one of those posts, that will be all about my amazing little Dude. There will be not substantial photography talk, this will be pathetic ramblings of a Mother who thinks the world of her son. (I still can't believe that I have a kid, let a lone a Son! It seems like just yesterday that we got to bring him home from the hospital)

So here is the recap-- The bra on the head shot :) hahaha He thought it was a HAT! :) I remember my less endowed days where I endured relentless teasing, but now my kid sees my bra and he think that is big enough to be a hat. I never thought of this day when I was thinking about stuffing my bra in high school. Please know that I never in a million years thought that I would be posting a picture of my bra on the internet--I am really shy about that sort of things, but this picture is too funny to not share.

Ok--so here is the continuation to that picture. A good 4 days have pasted since he pranced around with my bra on his head...well..... I guess he remembered the word bra. Today when I stopped into Old Navy I saw I shirt I liked so I headed to the dressing room to try it on. Once I took my shirt off, he started saying, "Bra! Bra! Bra!" I was dying of either laughter or embarassment, I am still not sure. I was just waiting for him to use his favorite phrase-- "Touch it", if he had gone there I surely would have died.

ok--on to something else. Last Monday we had a fun playdate with some of the Transparent Moms and it was so FUN! Kai was the only boy, so I think that he had fun playing with the girls and as you can see stealing food.

Bailey M, Sydney B., My Guy and Mayln A. Aren't they cute on that bench :)


I love the looks on Mayln and Kai's faces in this picture. She is bummed that he snack trap has been high jacked and Kai is trying to look innocent while still conveying to her, "please don't draw attention, I will get busted for sure"

Oh--yeah! I had a CAR ACCIDENT today. Boo Hiss Well I was in a car and it was an accident. I really think I am blonde. I ran into a parked car. I have a good reason but I still can't get over the fact that I hit a parked car. But at least everyone was fine and it could have been a lot worse...but still--a parked car!





 



This site is Better in Pink!