header picture
Mar 17, 2008

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket



It has only been One Year since these were taken! Craziness! Notice the little green up :) He really does love it! My Mom gave him his first beer stein last year :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am pretty excited about it being St. Patty's Day but for the sake of being honest I have to say that I am SUPER bummed that I don't get to go to WPPI this year, but hopefully that means that I can be there next year. I am pouting but this is the report at nap time today.



It had been a LONG day and I was dying for nap time to arrive. When
it finally did (minutes ago) I was praying with Kai before I put him down.
I asked Jesus to take away our pain and to replace it with His joy. Then
I said, "Please Jesus". AND SO DID KAI!! He said it over and over, "Please
Jesus Please!" That made everything better and it all worth it.
This is a video for the Grandparents
but feel free to sneak a peek!


Here is something I made for St. Patty's Day. I am Irish, I can't help myself!
By the way-- I found the texture at a really cool site with a really cool concept! It is all about paying it Forward, if you haven't seen the movie, you should, it is a great way to live and work. http://pifphoto.com/index.php/page/2/

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!