header picture
An Update
Apr 16, 2008

I am SO HAPPY to say that it has been 3 days and I am gossip free!! Can I get a little woot woot? I have no idea what is going on in Hollywood and I am better for it. I have been surprised how many times I have been tempted...and where. I went to my Hair Stylist and I had to resist, then I went to the grocery store and I had to resist, then at Barnes and Noble. It seems like everywhere I turn there has been a magazine trying to lure me in... but so far I haven't taken even a tiny peek. I have to say that this reminds me of when I quit smoking, it is just as bad. And yes, I smoked in college and beyond and it was a CRAZY HARD habit to kick, but it has been 8 years... so if I can kick that then I should be able to kick this with God's unfailing help :)


Ok--so I have been meaning to put up some of my latest favorites of Kai but I have been so swamped, that it has taken a little while. I can't believe how FUNNY he is, and he knows it. He knows when he is cracking me up and he gets this sly little smile, which makes him even cuter.

Kai couldn't get over the "Big Ducks!" He was mesmerized!






He likes to play horsey so much that he tried to see if Elmo would give him a ride! Hahaha



 



This site is Better in Pink!