header picture
More--I want Moore
Apr 12, 2008

Oh... She does not disappoint. Beth Moore surely brought "it" and God showed up in a life changing way. Man! There really aren't words for how grand the whole experience was. God really wooed me, He made it clear that he purposed for me to attend and experience this event. He personalized it... to me. WOW!! There was an area with 9,000+ women and the God of the Universe still took the time to make little me feel special. My dry bones got some much needed living water and I am gr8phul beyond words. My Father in Heaven is the BEST DAD EVER!!


I know I am gushing, but I have to admit that I am not sorry. I really am over flowing right now, I am just so STOKED to have had that opportunity. Beth Moore and her team absolutely set every little part of me on fire! And that is a tall order. A grande mocha frappacino type of order and did God ever deliver the extra shot.


You know me, I had to bring my camera. So, here are a few pictures.


Travis Cottrell lead the worship and that man can S-I-N-G!! Woo Hoo He and his team really rocked! I think I might be buying a new CD soon... really soon!



I loved how humbled and surrendered she was, it was obvious that she wasn't holding anything back from God or from us. She is SUCH a Blessing! By the way--she had cute hair and cute shoes for the whole event. She brought her A game all the way around :)

Here is a picture from the point and shoot of my SUPER FUN CREW!! Linda, Tami and Miss Paula. They made the whole experience even more enjoyable. Did I mention that I enjoyed myself? :)
 



This site is Better in Pink!