header picture
Happy Mother's Day
May 7, 2008

I never really got it before. The importance of Mother's Day. Don't get me wrong, I knew to say thanks and be gr8phul for ALL that my Mom has done for me, BUT I didn't know exactly what I was saying thank you for. The !CRAZY! years that we don't even remember...the "little person years"

So this Mother's Day I want to specificly Thank My Mom, for every diaper change, sleepless nights, patience during all the temper tantums, wiping my runny nose, washing all my dishes, dealing with the laundry, cleaning up my messes, kissing and covering every boo boo, coming up with new and creative ways to entertain me, thinking of me before thinking of herself. And after ALL that, still WANTING to do more.

My Mom is not perfect, no Mom is, but that is part of her charm. She taught me through her mistakes and tough days, she has taught me when her grace was under fire, she has taught me when she didn't know that I was paying attention. My Mom has grown to be one of my sweetest and dearest friends and I love her to pieces. My eyes well up with tears when I think of how much I love her, how impressed with her I am. My Mom has ALWAYS stood beside me, even when I was being a brat. That is Love.




So, to My Mom and all the other women to give life to the word Mother. I hope you have a special day! Moms rock!
 



This site is Better in Pink!