header picture
Lady Charlotte and her other side
Jul 5, 2008

I had the distinct pleasure to spend time with the beautiful and spunky Miss Charlotte. She is only 6 months old but she manages to bring something so special and unique to a baby shoot--that it leaves me in stitches. Ok, so I think that it might have something to do with her Mom's wardrobe selections. They are FANTASTIC! I am a fan of Charlotte's parents and I hope that she will grow to appreciate how fantastic they are together and individually. Charlotte's Mom Yvette is so fun to spend time with; she is a lightening rod of fantastic. Yvette is her own woman, not to be rebellious, but instead to express the truth of whom she is. She is gentle and sweet and kind and a LOVING Mother but she also has other layers. Layers of substance, and grit. She is obviously a wonderful Mother and Wife but she is also still a kick ass individual. And John, Charlotte's Dad is a big teddy bear! He is so attentive and loving (you can tell he adores his girls), helpful and warm and he does it all in such a laid back fashion. He seems to be the rock. I don't know of a bigger compliment that I could give a person :)

The pictures were SO Fun. I loved that I was allowed to craft my vision. I never felt rushed or pressured and it in the down time it was great to spend time with 2 GREAT Parents! Thanks you guys for allowing me the priviledge. I am gr8phul!


Photobucket

She has wings and I think she has earned them. She is such a little sweetheart!

Photobucket
Her name is Charlotte and all I can think of is the uber-fabulous Charlotte York from Sex in the City and her jaw dropping outfits. Well this Charlotte is not to be outdone :) She is a complex little angel. She has he sweet girlie side, and then
Photobucket

She has her diva rockstar side. Do you see know why I love this little girl so much. She is so fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love that she was enjoying herself. She made it so fun for us watching her :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

So Charlotte's Mother, Yvette is not the standard Cali Mom. Instead of her little girl dripping in pink and covered in flower petals...she had all of Charlotte's Pirate stuff and skull and crossbones;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

So we went for the girl red tutu idea and Charlotte wasn't feeling it.
Little lady knows what she likes and dislikes. That rocks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

These last 2 shots make my insides smile. Something deep down is excited about the pictures. Seeing Charlotte light up and enjoy what was going on, was such a sweet experience. She seemed to be really enjoying playing in front of the camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

John, Yvette and Charlotte, You Guys are the coolest! You are the times of clients I dream about. I hope to be able to take Charlotte's pictures in the future ;)
 



This site is Better in Pink!