header picture
Happy Feet to Sex
Jun 1, 2008


I wish I could write like Carrie Bradshaw or dress like Charlotte York, but for a few hours I felt like I was back with my girls. I hadn't been to a movie since December 2006. The last movie I saw was a kids cartoon, Happy Feet, and tonight I saw a grown up chick flick. Right off the bat I have to say that movie earned every penny of the admission price and that it was thoroughly enjoyable.

I think I am on a high and I am hoping that I will relive it in my dreams tonight. It was such a treat to go to a chick flick with some friends after a FANTASTIC weekend. I am sad that Trav has to go back to work tomorrow, because this weekend was SO much fun. After having such a great weekend, I can't help but feel gr8phul and content, because I have a pretty AWESOME life. Things aren't perfect or easy but at the end of the day God is a better writer than Carrie Bradshaw.
 



This site is Better in Pink!