header picture
I want her back...we still have to go to the Getty
Jun 21, 2008

I am sad to say that I dropped my Mom off this morning at the airport :( We had a BLAST! I felt like I was in LA on vacation right along side of her. We did so many things that I thought I might not be able to remember it all. I have a bunch of pictures to share but I haven't really gone through them yet. The following list is a few of our activities. It was SO much FUN!

Venice Beach
Shopping (of course) at the Grove
Took Kai to the park
Kinda went to the Getty (story for another day, but not fun)
Blew up a pool for Kai and played with him in it/ Blowing bubbles
More Shopping
Dining at Yummy restaurants
watched 2 great movies... The Bucket List and the Other Boylen Sister
Stayed up late chatting
went to Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach

And this was all while I was sick, who knows what we would have accomplished had I been feeling better. :) Here are a few pictures :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!