header picture
A Root of Praise
Jul 25, 2008

Today has been a day of BLESSINGS! Well, every day is a day of blessings but today I also had my prayers answered and my fears calmed. I went to the Dr. this morning for the root canal and after the evaluation and x-rays he said that he didn't see a need to do the root canal!!! Woo Hoo I was SO HAPPY that I hugged the man. I am so relieved that words won't cover it. Then, my day got every better.


I came home and had a call with a computer EXPERT! This guy knew his stuff backwards and forwards and I was impressed with his vast knowledge and understanding. Well, he talked me through how to save the drive out of our desktop that has been crashing. So I/we didn't loose all of our pictures and info on that drive. Plus, he thinks that he can help us to salvage that machine.


Then we went over to our friends house, Laura and Steve and their little dude Jake and hada blast. So, Today has been a very good day and God be praised in it! :) God be Praised!!!

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!