header picture
3 little monkey's
Sep 20, 2008

When I lived in Nicaragua I had a "pet" monkey. I named him Tony and he was my little buddy. He would come into my room and steal things (like my keys) and play with my rotating fan. I LOVED him! LOVED LOVED LOVED! I have so many fun memories with that little monkey. He had the ability to come into my life, shake things up and make me laugh. I call Kai "monkey" and it is because he has the ability bring me back into the joy in the moment and want to sqeeze every bit of fun out of it.

Well, when we were in Jackson I had the PLEASURE of seeing a dear friend Annie and her 3 little monkeys. From the minute they arrived they were wild. THEY WERE SO MUCH FUN! They were running, jumping, hiding, rolling, and laughing through the whole encounter. It was so much fun to see them. I will cherish the memories from that day, it was so special to see how they interacted as sisters and with their beautiful Mom. Those 3 monkeys stole a piece of my heart.

Photobucket

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!