header picture
Another Flight
Oct 1, 2008

I now know what Amelia Earhart felt like the day before she did her big solo flight. I'm getting ready to do a cross country flight with 2-year-old and it's got me pretty nervous. Kai has flown 22 times in his short life and you would think we had it down by now, but we don't. I have tried just about everything, and it works for 5 minutes but the flight is 7 1/2 hours of travel time. The entire day! We are headed to North Carolina for 10 days to see family and friends. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and for Kai to spend time with my family. We have lots of FUN outtings planned, so I am sure it will be a good trip...I just hope that it is a good flight.

Here are a few pictures of Kai and his cousin Riley from last week. Ever since we got home Kai has been saying that he wants to go to Riley's house. It was really special watching them together, 2 little partners in crime.

Photobucket
And here are a few from my Point & Shoot--with 2 kids my little camera came in super handy.

Photobucket

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!