header picture
2 months and a lot of growth
Jan 7, 2010


The last 2 months since Bryden was born have been a wild twister of a ride, there have been serious ups and downs. It has been a tons of work (diapering, rocking, swaddling, laundry, restocking, more laundry...) but it has also been such a sweet chapter in our family book. Coffee has been a major help!

It is hard to believe that 3 years have gone by since taking these pictures of Kai as a little baby. In so many ways Bryden is a carbon copy of Kai. So I did a little photoshoot to see how much they look alike at this stage. I think Kai was a few weeks older w
hen I did his pictures, so I might redo it in a few weeks. Only because Bryden is experimenting and developing his expressions.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't help but wonder what our little girl would look like :) And the reason that I titled this post, "A LOT of growth" is because Bryden has gained 6 pounds in last 2 months!!!!! But I guess that is what happens when you feed every 2 1/2 hours. Little man loves the boob....


 



This site is Better in Pink!