header picture
Thormodsgaard's Family Pictures
Nov 21, 2008

Special families affect their community. Well, I was granted the good fortune of getting to spend some time with an inspirational family recently. There is no dramatic story, it is just plain and simple. These parents love these kids more than anything else. They relate to the boys in a sweet and real way. Coda and Zane had me laughing so much that at times it was hard to take pictures. I had to keep fighting my desire to join in the fun or tickle the boys till they couldn't take it. These boys listened, were respectful and were FUN! Tad and Kelly love their kids and each other so much that they are and have something special. 

Photobucket

If you are thinking about buying a home, call Tad. He has been in the real estate business for a while and he is a really nice guy and straight shooter. He is someone that is trustworthy in a market that can be pretty scary these days. Just in the time we talked about the market he was able to offer sound and reasonable advice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Due to the recent fires the sunset was incredible. It was still a reminder of how fragile our lives are and how we shouldn't waste a moment.



Photobucket


I went home wondering what Kai will be like when he's older and examining my parenting ways. I want to be sure that I am giving him my best. Kids are SO worth it!

Photobucket

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!