header picture
Busy as a Bee
Nov 12, 2008

The other day I had a woman that I was chatting with ask me a question that has had my wheels spinning ever since. She asked me, "What is it that keeps you so busy?" At first my jaw dropped from the way she said it-- I mean come on. Isn't it obvious, then I realized maybe it isn't. I have a l...o...n...g  laundry list of all the things on my To Do List. But then I realized that we, WOMEN, all have a ton on our plates. She does too.

Whether it is planing a wedding, chasing children or buying groceries. We all have a ton to accomplish, so much that it can be hard to just breathe. But God is bigger than ALL my To Do Lists and he really does have a strength that passes all understanding. 

So between Kai's birthday party, Halloween, catching up on all my editing, switching over to Mac and having problems with the hard drive, birthdays, incoming phone calls, outgoing e-mails,trying to get a jump on Christmas stuff  and just trying to get dinner on the table...all during nap time and bed time... I have been busy as a Bee. Whoops I guess that is my laundry list, well part of it. 

I have been meaning to post to the blog. But it fell of the list somewhere. Actually I should probably get back to my To Do List. And at the top of the list is reading my Bible, so I can get my battery charged to keep going.

Here are a few things that I have been working on:




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!