header picture
Double the fun at the Beach
Nov 23, 2008

I am getting ready to snuggle in a read a book while Kai is napping, but before that I wanted to post a few pictures from yesterday. My favorite little twins aren't so little anymore. They are almost 17 months old and they are way different than the little babies I remember. Pete, Erin and I took them to the beach and the big challenge was trying to keep both children inside the frame. They were off in 2 different directions. I am so in awe of twins and how busy they can be. Can someone explain to me how Angelina and Brad have twins and four others but they are still talking about adopting more. Do those people just have WAY more energy than me? Yes they have help, but with 6 kids they still have to be busting their butts. Doing all that and movie careers. How is it possible?

Ok, sorry. I got a little off track. Kids are so fascinating and different. Each child is so special and unique. I really enjoyed watching them explore the sand and surf. It is so interesting how they are wired so differently. Ryan was all boy and go, go, go. While Sophie was more into figuring out the details and really examining things. The innocence in the eyes and and the way the interact is so fresh and sweet. Being around the 2 of them, really was double the fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 



This site is Better in Pink!