header picture
Happy Friday!
Nov 28, 2008

I have to admit that I searched the web this morning for some great "Black Friday" deals and I am happy to say that I got some on Amazon.com I don't know if I found some typos but I am talking screaming deals. I got a 16GB thumb drive for a PENNY!! And I don't want to say the others because they will be Christmas gifts :) But here are a few sites to check out the site and happy hunting.

www.Amazon.com
www.CircuitCity.com
The Shootsac


TODAY only, Save $20 off a School Membership to PhotographyMentor.com!

And one of the coolest guys in Wedding Photography, David Jay, is having an AWESOME sale on his slideshow program. It is an awesome program. To get an incredible $100 on Showit Web PRO by typing in "turkey" when you order...and this is version 2.7 and it comes with two new FREE songs! Click here to get it - http://showitfast.com/web/
 



This site is Better in Pink!