header picture
Hunter of the Heart
Feb 15, 2010


I wanted to be prepared for Valentine's Day this year. So, I took pictures early and was ready to post them but I wasn't prepared for what I learned yesterday. On a day all about the heart, I learned some news that has broken mine.

There is a special little boy named Hunter and he is a brave warrior. A 3 year old warrior who has been battling cancer for the past 2.5 years. Yesterday I learned that his cancer is back and there are no more medical options for him. So his sweet family have taken him home and are going to love on him as much as possible while there is still time.

There aren't words at a time like this. The only thing that I know to do is to cry and pray. I don't understand this but I do believe that God has a plan and his ways are far bigger than I can imagine. Hunter has touched more lives and hearts that most people do in 3 long life's but for those left behind it will take a lifetime to move through the heartache.

Please pray for Hunter and his INCREDIBLE parents Lenore and Zen. Please take time out and pray for them. This family has taught me so much and if you want to learn more about their journey go to www.HealingHunter.com





 



This site is Better in Pink!